News Brief & Kudos Submissions
Natural Awakenings Welcomes Your Participation!
NEWS BRIEFS: Just as the name implies, a News Brief is a timely, newsworthy item that typically makes an announcement to readers. Whether you’ve opened a new office, have a special event coming up or are offering a new therapy, we want to hear about it. News Briefs must be written in third person and relevant to our subject matter. This is not an advertisement and should not be written as such. We reserve the right to edit all submissions. Current advertisers receive priority.
KUDOS: Do you have someone in mind who deserves special recognition for a recent achievement? Did you just pass your licensing exam? We want to let everyone know in a Kudo.
News Brief/Kudos Submission Guidelines
- Length: 50-250 words.
- Style: Write in 3rd person. (Please, no “I, me, we, our, my, mine, you or yours.”)
- Deadline: The deadline for submitting News Briefs and Kudos is the 15th of the month prior to publication.
- Late submissions are at risk of not being considered.
- We are unable to feature all submissions because of space limitations.
- Current display advertisers will receive first consideration, as they help to support our free publication.
- We also feature briefs about nonprofits whenever possible.
- We reserve the right to edit all submitted news briefs.
- Okay to leave the date/time fields blank if doesn't pertain to your listing.
- Uploaded documents, logos and photos will attach when you click Submit.
* Required Field
Upcoming Events Near You
Reiki I Certification
12:00pm · Yoga Central
Spirit Animal Guidance - 5 Days of Inner Wisdom
12:00pm · No venue was assigned to this event.
Know Your Soul Introduction to Soul Shamanism
7:00pm · No venue was assigned to this event.
Holiday Yoga & Wine Workshop with Certified Sommelier
6:00pm · Niyama Yoga Shala
Salt Yoga with Missy
10:00am · Salt Spa & Therapy
Special 12-12 Sound Meditation
4:00pm · Blossoming into Light
Shine Your Light Yoga Festival
9:00am · Yoga Central