Steven Markowitz, DDS
Dr. Markowitz is soft spoken, mellow and easy to get along with. Everyone who works with him has been with him for 10 years or more. As he works on you, he’s constantly keeping in touch with how you feel and sharing what’s going on with your mouth.
He has built a solid practice by adhering to the following standards.
- Utilize state-of-the-art technology to build upon a foundation of quality dental principles. Stay jazzed about dentistry and helping people by providing high quality dental care.
- As treatment becomes more complicated, work within a dentist-team concept.
- Practice extraordinary pain control and do everything in your power to make sure patients are comfortable before, during and after dental treatment.
- Office teams practice outstanding communication skills.
- Respect patients and never speak down to them. Respect staff and never speak down to them either.
- Become a master at diagnosis and treatment planning. Always present treatment recommendations in a way that enables patients to understand and make reasonable choices on how they wish to proceed.
- Use appropriate care. Never use a bazooka when a flyswatter is needed. When a bazooka is needed, explain why a flyswatter won’t work.
- Understand the importance of keeping patients healthy through regular preventive measures.
Steven Markowitz, DDS 3322 Rt 22, Bldg 11, Ste 1104 Branchburg, NJ SMarkowitzDDS.com