Change is Upon Us
But here is what happened, I have been re-reading “Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff, and It’s All Small Stuff” by Richard Carlson, Ph.D., and happened to notice how many chapters there were in this very small book. 100. Since this book is really all about perspective, cognitive behavior change, and change in general I thought I would just list some of them and let you ponder change. Some I know are obvious things you have come across in life, but revisiting my thoughts has merit for me.
- Make Peace With Imperfection
- Remind Yourself That When You Die, Your “In Basket” Won’t Be Empty.
- Do Something Nice For Someone Else-And Don Tell Anyone About It.
- Let Others Have The Glory
- Let Others Be Right Most Of The Time
- Ask Yourself The Question “Will This Matter A Year From Now.
- Repeat To Yourself “Life Isn’t An Emergency” (My Favorite).
- Seek First To Understand
- Lighten Up
- Fill Your Life With Love
- Mind Your Own Business
- Trust Your Intuitive Heart
In peace, love and laughter,