Registration Open for the June Men’s Wellness Series
Join Natural Awakenings and KnoWEwell for a life-changing series entitled The Healthy Man each Tuesday in June at 5 p.m. PDT/8 p.m. EDT.
- Lifestyle choices that add years to a man’s life and life to his years
- Tips to maintain youthful energy, a desired weight and a healthy libido
- Strategies for optimal eye health
- Good posture techniques for peak human performance and pain-free aging
- Habits that create resilient kids and a lasting legacy
- Ben Greenfield, human performance consultant and author of 17 books including Boundless Parenting
- Dr. Eric Plasker, chiropractor and author of The 100 Year Lifestyle
- Dr. Tracy Gapin, board-certified urologist and author of Male 2.0 and Codes of Longevity
- Dr. Krista Burns, chiropractor, founder of the American Posture Institute and author of The Posture Principles
- Christopher Smith, co-founder of Family Brand and the Campfire Effect, creating leaders at home and in business
- Dr. Bryce Appelbaum, board-certified optometrist and pioneer in neuro-optometry
- Dr. Tarin Forbes, board-certified integrative doctor specializing in anti-aging and metabolic medicine
- Dr. Alan Christianson, naturopathic endocrinologist specializing in thyroid disease and author of The Metabolism Reset Diet and The Thyroid Reset Diet
Admission is $59, which includes all Tuesday evening sessions and a one-year membership to KnoWEwell. To learn more and register, visit Tinyurl.com/NACNJMen2023 .